Not Ready to File Your Taxes Yet?

If you need a little more time to get your paperwork to Uncle Sam, use this form. If you get this to the IRS by the regular due date of your return (April 15, for most of us), then you get an automatic 6-month extension to get your paperwork in.

Owe money? Then you should pay as much of it as you can to the IRS by April 15 to minimize your penalties and interest. The Automatic Extension of Time to File does not equal an extension of time to pay.


Leave a Reply

Presidential Speeches

Credit Reports


Never miss an update!

My recent additions